Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIT accommodation

• 28-08-2014 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys I'm starting my first year in AIT this year and I can't find any accommodation! I left it too late so now everywhere seems to be booked out :/ need to find someone to share a house with fast so if any of you are interested or know of anyone who is in the same position as me please pm me! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 karina19

i saw a few people advertising on the su facebook page... check it out :) might help a little bit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 laura4567

Thank you :) really don't wanna be living on my own in digs or anything like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Lena137

Hey I'm in the same position too. Everywhere seems to be booked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 laura4567

Yeah I don't know what we're gonna do :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SuziCxo

Hey I'm in the same boat... Just accepted the offer today and haven't even thought about accom :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭wildchild247

any updates on places available?
    I just got accepted into the AIT.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 karina19

any updates on places available?
    I just got accepted into the AIT.

Id say youd be lucky te get sumwer half decent now... but take a look on the su page for ait they do have people advertising :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭Keithmc40

hi wildchild pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭eoinp11

How did you find getting accommodation out in Athlone in the end? What would you say the average price was?

avoid accommodation in Moate, got shafted.
    price range 250-300 per month minus utilities

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭eoinp11

avoid accommodation in Moate, got shafted.
    price range 250-300 per month minus utilities

That is actually the second time i heard to avoid Moate. ****, must be bad! What happened to you?

eoinp11 wrote: »
    That is actually the second time i heard to avoid Moate. ****, must be bad! What happened to you?

Was living at digs and the the conditions were really bad when it got cold in Winter as it was an old house and I got a virus and infection.
    I requested to leave because of the conditions, got shafted, wouldn't give back my deposit.
    Was a terrible experience. I am living behind AIT now with housemates, couldn't be happier and paying less for rent as its divided 4 ways

• Registered Users Posts: 1 evanmc96

laura4567 wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm starting my first year in AIT this year and I can't find any accommodation! I left it too late so now everywhere seems to be booked out :/ need to find someone to share a house with fast so if any of you are interested or know of anyone who is in the same position as me please pm me! :)

hi im just wondering if youve know of any place with available rooms. im a first year student whose badly stuck for a place.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Chalum

evanmc96 wrote: »
    hi im just wondering if youve know of any place with available rooms. im a first year student whose badly stuck for a place.
    Thanks

Im staying in Rockbrook Court, im a first year too, give them a try :)

Advertisement