Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lafayette nightclub?

Options
  • 29-08-2014 3:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

Hey, going tomorrow to Lafayette (place beside O'Connell Bridge) and just wondering what are the general reviews of it? Anyone been there? What are the prices for pitchers and tequilla shots?

Is it even worth going to?
    I am 21, me and my friends usually go to The Living Room or Czech inn, is this any similar to those?

Thanks.

P.S - is this what Q bar was remade into or what's the story with it?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

arleitiss wrote: »
    Hey, going tomorrow to Lafayette (place beside O'Connell Bridge) and just wondering what are the general reviews of it? Anyone been there? What are the prices for pitchers and tequilla shots?

Is it even worth going to?
    I am 21, me and my friends usually go to The Living Room or Czech inn, is this any similar to those?

Thanks.

P.S - is this what Q bar was remade into or what's the story with it?

Isint Lafayette on the other side?
    In the old Redz Bar?

Sin nightclub operate out of it i thought?

I may have my wires crossed though!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Yep, it's the old Redz bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

kceire wrote: »
    Isint Lafayette on the other side?
    In the old Redz Bar?

Sin nightclub operate out of it i thought?

I may have my wires crossed though!

Right on the old Redz part, wrong with the Sin part.

I like Lafayettes, downstairs is the club part while upsides is more a late bar. Downstairs tends to be house/dance music on Fridays (possibly Saturdays too) while upsides is usually chart/mixed.

Gargle is normal, €5 for a pint, €10 for a double and mixer, etc... can't remember exacts.

Advertisement