Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

M50 southbound exit closure

• 29-08-2014 7:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Hi
    Travelling southbound on the m50 from the airport the exit for Waterford was closed with a diversion in place , only there was no further signs for the diversion and ended up having to go to coast road via Wexford ... Does anyone know what the exit I should have taken as I will be travelling that route again on Monday !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭Mackas_view

Thewife wrote: »
    Hi
    Travelling southbound on the m50 from the airport the exit for Waterford was closed with a diversion in place , only there was no further signs for the diversion and ended up having to go to coast road via Wexford ... Does anyone know what the exit I should have taken as I will be travelling that route again on Monday !

As far as I know it's only closed overnight, if that's any help to you for Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Julius Seizure

If you know the exit will be closed you can come off the M50 at Junction 7 for the N4 outbound (Towards Galway etc), then at junction 3 come off and turn left and follow the outer ring road as far as the N7 (J2)

Advertisement