Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NDLS centre location

Options
  • 29-08-2014 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

I'm stumped here I can't find out where exactly the NDLS centre is, it says up at the Shopping Centre in Lisduggan but I've been up around that area plenty of times before and cannot remember seeing the place and I've tried street view but for the life of me can't find it, I'm sure someone here can help me cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

CYHSN wrote: »
    I'm stumped here I can't find out where exactly the NDLS centre is, it says up at the Shopping Centre in Lisduggan but I've been up around that area plenty of times before and cannot remember seeing the place and I've tried street view but for the life of me can't find it, I'm sure someone here can help me cheers.
    It's just inside the door on the Paddy Browne's Road side of the shopping centre, on the right hand side.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭CYHSN

Ah ok thanks CardBord

• Registered Users Posts: 34 niallsan

Jaysus thats gas...heres a mail i sent to them bitching about the signage for their centres....

Hi

I'm was very peed off with your service in the Mallow centre last Wednesday.

Granted I was 5 minutes late due to 10 minute traffic lights in Castltownroche and also, and I said this to the man that peeked his head out of the door, NDLS should put up a street sign or some such to point the way to the blinking door to enter the building. I spent an extra 5 minutes looking for the office, even after asking a local man with his child on the way into Dunnes, his reply was 'I know it's here somewhere'!!!
    My appointment was at 16:45 and I was at the door at 16:50. I knocked on the door and a man came out saying they were closed and I could make a new appointment. Posted on the door outside was a sign saying 'Last appointment 16:45', but your web site says opening times are 9am-5pm? If had known that I would be locked out at 16:46 I wouldn't have booked that time. I think you should either make the last appointment earlier or not so close to going home time so that the employees are waiting to lock the door. Also, surely there should be some grace time for the person with the last appointment.

Ok, I could have left home earlier but I think the discrepancy between last appointment and actual closing time be highlighted on the website someplace.

Anyway, tis off my chest.

Just as well it's every ten years!

N

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

'Last appointment 16:45' - that means you can come in at 4.45 and do your business until close and not that you will be fired out on your ear.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 niallsan

What I was thinking exactly!!!!

Let it be a warning to anybody booking an appointment on the NDLS website....avoid the last booking time 16:45 to be on the safe side....especially if you are travelling a distance.

N

• Advertisement
Advertisement