Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Different Formations

Options
  • 29-08-2014 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

Do any of you use a different formation from your normal set up when playing against teams that are a lot stronger than your team? I mean, I have one tried and trusted formation but what should I do when I come up against the likes of Real Madrid or Barcelona?

Recently I played Atletico Madrid away and set up with a defensive formation. They are superior to my team. I got hammered 4-0 :mad:

Should I have just gone balls out and stuck with my normal set up? What do the rest of ye do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I normally play defensive as it's easy to leak goals IMO. 3-5-2 would be my go to but have been trying 5-3-2 and some others too. I don't change because of who I'm playing just if I go on a bad run or injuries force me to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I have changed them down too who I'm playing in the past with mixed results

What team are you blonde?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I normally play defensive as it's easy to leak goals IMO. 3-5-2 would be my go to but have been trying 5-3-2 and some others too. I don't change because of who I'm playing just if I go on a bad run or injuries force me to

32783979.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Do you not get sick of those Jaysus things

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

MrMac84 wrote: »
    What team are you blonde?

Heart of Midlothian in The Good League. Was promoted to Division 2. Two matches in and 2 losses already with no goals scored. This season is gonna be tough :(

Blondie919 wrote: »
    Heart of Midlothian in The Good League. Was promoted to Division 2. Two matches in and 2 losses already with no goals scored. This season is gonna be tough :(

You interested in a team in the boards world? Around 70 managers in the game world? Ill yellow card myself for dragging this off topic lads ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

MrMac84 wrote: »
    You interested in a team in the boards world? Around 70 managers in the game world? Ill yellow card myself for dragging this off topic lads ;)

No ta, I took charge of Besiktas for a while but got fed up with them. I have only interest managing one team.

Advertisement