Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forming a RPG/Tabletop group in Athlone.

Options
  • 29-08-2014 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Following months of searching for a group to play some nerdy games with I've finally cracked and decided to set up a network for like minded people in the Athlone/Midlands area.

So what's this plan for this group?
    Simple, this isn't a group looking for a set number of players to play a specific game. The entire reason behind this group is to bring people together to experience different games.

Got an urge to play munchkin and their is nobody about?
    Bought a game that none of your friends are interested in trying?
    Simply want to discuss something nerdy with people from the same area?

These are the main reasons I want to set up this group.

Oh and I will personally buy a different game a month to play with people who join this group. Why you may ask? I'd rather support people developing games that encourage people to play face to face than support AAA video game devolpers that don't care about their community.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Athlone DnD

So please post a reply if your remotely interested in table top gaming and spread the word to anyone who you think may enjoy such a group!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I'd be interested in something that get me out of the house for a while.

Advertisement