If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for tv

Options
  • 29-08-2014 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

looking for a price on the best  32inch tv that is available

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Michael,

sorry for answering a query with a question - but are you asking for our best 32"??

If so I'll get straight back with a few options,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭michaelheno

Michael,

sorry for answering a query with a question - but are you asking for our best 32"??

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc
    yes best 32 saorview capable

Michael,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc
    yes best 32 saorview capable
    Michael,

many thanks - probably the best two 32" that we do are the Samsung UE32H6400 http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue32h6400/sams-ue32h6400 this is £429.95 / €552.99 and is a nice TV - however if I was purchasing a 32" and wanted a really good one I'd save a few quid and go for the Panasonic TX32AS600 which is a real stunner and is just £399.95 / €499.99 - you do lose the 3D on the Panasonic ( 3d's not a great experience on a 32" anyway!!!) but the picture quality is simply stunning and its a really nice looking TV as well..
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-tx32as600b/pana-tx32as600b

Its super value at the moment as well as its just had £100 lopped off the retail!

Thanks again and keep firing the queries at us if we can help at all..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John

interested in the Panny is it saorview approved and what is the best price you can do it for me with Del to Mitchelstown Co. Cork

if i will go ahead how do i ring to order

John

interested in the Panny is it saorview approved and what is the best price you can do it for me with Del to Mitchelstown Co. Cork

if i will go ahead how do i ring to order
    Michael,

thanks for the post - the 32AS600 has just been launched and is not yet on the Saorview approved list - however its 100% Saorview ready and is fully up to Saorview HD spec. ( the model we stock is a UK/Ireland model direct from Panasonic)

Best price to Mitchelstown inc shipping would be £399.95 + £14.95 = £414.90 / €529.99.

It really is a beautiful TV!

If you would like to order just drop us your contact details by PM or mail to sales@richersounds.ie and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call to arrange a delivery convenient for you,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

• Advertisement

PM Sent

Thanks Michael - I'll get the guys on the case now :)

Thanks for the biz - its much appreciated!

ATVB,

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.