Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skylanders trap force

Options
  • 29-08-2014 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen anywhere to preorder Trap force dark edition for Xbox one?

I havent seen anywhere outside the US to get it, and I am kinda hesitant preordering something like that from Amazon from the US

Any other suggestions of where or how to get it (and yes the 9 year old wants the dark edition :))

-Toppy-

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

-Toppy- wrote: »
    Any other suggestions of where or how to get it

Walk into game retailer on, or after, launch day. Pick up item. Walk to counter. Pay required amount to cashier. Turn down disc protection/added warranty. Leave store. Return home.

Or:

Go to online game retailer on, or after launch day. Add item to shopping cart. Click "check out". Enter shipping information. Enter billing information. Complete transaction. Wait for item to be delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

Note the point: Dark Edition for Xbox one

Not available on Amazon.co.uk, not available on Gamestop (online), or Game UK

Some useful suggestions would be nice

Note the point: Dark Edition for Xbox one

Not available on Amazon.co.uk, not available on Gamestop (online), or Game UK

Some useful suggestions would be nice

See above.

The game isn't out for 6 weeks, and games don't sell out. Relax.

Anyone else got a more useful suggestion?

I have been preordering stuff for many years now, and its not usually for collectors editions to be available only over preorder

I have been preordering stuff for many years now

So it's YOUR fault then :mad:

• Advertisement

Yeah its all my fault

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Smashling7

Have you tried contacting a gamestop store to see if they know if they will be stocking it? Got the dark edition for my son last year on xbox 360 from them in Henry st

• Registered Users Posts: 18,126 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Smths have all consoles bar the Xbox One up on their sight, you may have to buy two versions, the standard for Xbox One and Dark for any other to get the figures, obviously any dlc wouldn't work, other than that just wait and see if anyone else gets it.

http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/search/?q=skylanders%20trap%20team&viewall=False&page=1&pagesize=180&fz=False

Smashling7 wrote: »
    Have you tried contacting a gamestop store to see if they know if they will be stocking it? Got the dark edition for my son last year on xbox 360 from them in Henry st

Yeah I have spoken to gamestop (my local one who are pretty good) and online and they said they dont have any knowledge of it at present

Thanks though
    Toppy

Smths have all consoles bar the Xbox One up on their sight, you may have to buy two versions, the standard for Xbox One and Dark for any other to get the figures, obviously any dlc wouldn't work, other than that just wait and see if anyone else gets it.

http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/search/?q=skylanders%20trap%20team&viewall=False&page=1&pagesize=180&fz=False

Yeah at this stage thats the route I will probably go - I was thinking of talking to my local gamestop to organise a semi put together trade in after to try and recoup some losses

Looks like game UK are in a similar boat

https://twitter.com/GAMEdigital/status/492314469989875713

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭long_b

This game is out here tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 18,126 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone buying this Smyths are giving €10 off if you give them an old portal which doesn't work on this version, if you don't have a spare portal CeX are selling the original game for €8 with the figures and portal, buy this keep the game and figures and trade in the portal.

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5030917097904#.VDf-J5RdWBk

Advertisement