Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Available

• 29-08-2014 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Experienced Guitarist available for an Acoustic / Band act, years of working the live scene with cover band, also write my own music and lyrics, im available to perform guitar in a two piece acoustic act or covers/original band.

Taste in music is very open, although big megadeth, Alice in Chains fan for example, im currently writing acoustic numbers along the lines of Mark Lanegan/Ryan Adams, have my own professional equipment and i am ready to go.

With regard covers ive covered in my last band anything from Creedance Clearwater to Daft Punk

Thank you

hynes.ger@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 aidmul

Hi where you based

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 aidmul

Hi where you based

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭hyn-zie

Dublin - Lucan

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ireland Records

Hey man,

Great opportunity here to play with an established original band if you wanna check it out and just 30 mins from Dublin.

http:// valentinoisdead.com/were-looking-for-a-new-guitarist/

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭super hands

Email sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement