Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying via Agent or Immigration AU website?

Options
  • 29-08-2014 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Im not very interested in the packages the agencies offer as i rather set things up myself. So am just interested in the raw WHV. Would it be better to get it of an agent or the AU immigration website?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 niterain84

Im not very interested in the packages the agencies offer as i rather set things up myself. So am just interested in the raw WHV. Would it be better to get it of an agent or the AU immigration website?

just do it yourself on aus immigration website. its simple and cheaper than an agency.

agencies offer things like sim cards, tfn etc but these are simple and FREE to get in australia so u can do it yourself.

there is zero chance of a scam by using official aus immigration website

only idiots and lazy people use an agency, theres no benefit using one for a whv visa as its so straightforward

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Remothenemo

Thx for the input

Advertisement