Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stolen in limerick today silver integra

• 29-08-2014 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭

stolen in limerick today
    silver integra , from raheen business park

@ 12.30 approx

if you see it report it

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭The Sky

Sorry to hear, absolute scum. It will probably be found in Southill burnt out sadly.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Will keep an eye out. Look around southill tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭liam650

so sorry to hear about it, one of my relatives car was found burnt out in southill recently after being robbed, there just aloud to to do what they want without and repercussions and then all the people going around saying oh theres lovely people in these areas but the truth is most arent and then theres the percentage that are very dangerous, maybe invest in a GPS tracker in the next car which would alert you if the car is moving without you in it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭Joeface

ok story gets worse

In the front seat are the brand new upper control arms for the car , both sides .......suppose to go in this evening and over the weekend ...................REALLY F-in pissed

Car has akill switch which every night and every car park i am in I turn on.........under the camera's at work in day light ,.did i turn the f*cking thing on today no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭893bet

liam650 wrote: »
    so sorry to hear about it, one of my relatives car was found burnt out in southill recently after being robbed, there just aloud to to do what they want without and repercussions and then all the people going around saying oh theres lovely people in these areas but the truth is most arent and then theres the percentage that are very dangerous, maybe invest in a GPS tracker in the next car which would alert you if the car is moving without you in it

Most are lovely in the area. Prob 5 or 6 out of my 100s that steal cars and tarnish the name of all the good folk sadly.

Hope you get your car back in one piece.

• Advertisement

sorry to hear that

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Check Youtube for southill vids and check most recent. You'll probably find it there in the next day or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Check Youtube for southill vids and check most recent. You'll probably find it there in the next day or so.

Seen one of those vids before, you can almost here the 2 braincells between the dozen or so creatures in the video rattling around trying to form a coherent thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

I feel your pain! will keep an eye out

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭xxtippchickxx

ive pmed u

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 john jakes

Joeface wrote: »
    stolen in limerick today
    silver integra , from raheen business park

@ 12.30 approx

reg plate 98 ce 4573

if you see it report it

thanks

Did it have a white lip on the front??

No , doesn't matter now. Car was recovered this morning . Condition unknown as it will be a few days before I get it back

• Registered Users Posts: 2 john jakes

No , doesn't matter now. Car was recovered this morning . Condition unknown as it will be a few days before I get it back

Ya I know I seen it. It's doesn't look too bad from what I seen.

good , that's something . more than likely selling it on at this stage. I doubt the parts I had left on the front seat to finish off getting the NCT are still in it .

where was it found do u mind me asking

No idea , Gardai rang me as I was just leaving work . Didn't give much info only it was recovered. And that they would let me know when it was available for collection , possible a few days

No idea , Gardai rang me as I was just leaving work . Didn't give much info only it was recovered. And that they would let me know when it was available for collection , possible a few days

more than likely south hill, glad was found though theyll do tracing for finger prints etc see can they find anyone in connection with the robbery of it

Oh good welcome to boards. so it was still driving right up till then . was kinda hoping my car went all Christine on the thief

(for those that are too young http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085333/)

john jakes wrote: »
    They have the fellas that robbed it

so they have the fellas that robbed my shed the other night good on them

Great result

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Great to hear the car has been recovered. Hope the thieving scumbag gets more than a slap on the wrist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mod Post: Just a reminder folks that if there have been arrests made and if there is the potential for a legal case being brought against those arrested, then the usual rules with regards to discussing any local legal cases apply.

Basically if a case is active, then no finer points may be discussed, and nothing that could in anyway damage proceedings can be mentioned on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭zombieHanalei

Glad you got the car back. Few scumbags tried to steal my own a few years ago, luckily I caught them in the nick of time and they scattered like the cowards they were. I never felt right in that car again, it disgusted me to know that those two scumbags were sat in the front seats. Felt really violated, I'm lucky though; a big difference between an attempt to steal and actually stealing.

Hopefully no damage done. Maybe invest in a crook lock in the coming days! I obsessively use one since my "near miss"! A bit irritating taking it on/off every time I leave/enter the car but it's worth it for the peace of mind.

Advertisement