Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need to get updated NCB certificate

Options
  • 29-08-2014 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

Hello, i need to get my NCB certificate for 2013, my previous insurance from 2012 issued updated NCB certificate, i need to pass new changes to my current insurance company. 

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Liberty Insurance: Lisa

Hi rai555
    Thanks for your query.  Could you please PM us your policy number, phone number & a suitable time to call you and we can look into this for you?
    Regards
    Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Hi rai555
    Thanks for your query.  Could you please PM us your policy number, phone number & a suitable time to call you and we can look into this for you?
    Regards
    Lisa

PM sent

It takes longer but we are getting there :)

rai555 wrote: »
    Hi rai555
    Regards
    Lisa

PM sent

I wonder is there any news for me? Liberty must be busy to come back

All sorted now, sorry been a bit unpatient. 
    Credits to Liberty customer care
    I would like to come back and i will when i get decent quote from you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Liberty Insurance: Lisa

Hi rai555

[font=Garamond", "serif]We would like to thank you for your custom to date with Liberty Insurance.  [/font][font=Garamond", "serif]Please consider us for any of your future Insurance needs, as our Insurance rates change on a regular basis and we would welcome your return custom.[/font]

[font=Garamond", "serif]Regards[/font]
    [font=Garamond", "serif]Lisa[/font]

Advertisement