Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Credit Card statements reprinted

Options
  • 29-08-2014 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All, 
              While what I'm going to ask is probably not feasible and an extreme long shot, I taught I might ask. I've had a platinum card with BoI for quite a few years (ie: ~ 20 Yrs) and while I have all my monthly statements back as far as 2006 it has become apparent ( for legal reasons) that I need to obtain statements for a period of years prior to 2006 (most likely back to 2001). My first question is, is it possible for me to request something like this ( ie: that far back) , how would I achieve this ( ie: do I need to get a court order OR can I organise it by myself ) . I'm aware that reprints can be very expensive to reprint (ie: ~  3 ->4 € per page ) which would mean that over say 5 years would be  very very expensive, is there another mechanism ?, I don't necessarily need paper reprints of everything as electronic is sufficient and I could then order paper reprints of targeted transactions.

Kind Regards

Seamus Mc Loughlin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi mandraker1000, 

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

Copy statements can be requested on your account however, the maximum held of file is for the past 7 years. Unfortunately, statements prior to this are not available. 

For more information on copy statements for Credit Cards, please see here

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement