Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Statements?

Options
  • 30-08-2014 12:00am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭

Has the Bank of Ireland stopped sending out statements on months of zero financial activity on my credit card? I didnt use my card at all during April, May, June and July and when I went to file this months statement I realised I never received any statements as the balance was zero.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Stinicker,

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

Credit Card statements are not issued if the account balance is zero and no payment is due or if the account has a credit balance of E5 or less. 

If you require these statement for any purpose, please call Credit Card Services on 0818 251 251 and a representative will be happy to help you. 

If we can assist you with anything else here, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement