Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Broadband

Options
  • 30-08-2014 9:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Just an enquiry, I am currently receiving my broadband from a wireless service provider, but I wish to switch to a speedier service.
    I have no real need of a deal that includes calls, just a speedy & efficient broadband service, what could you offer me?
    (Even though I'm approx 700m from the eircom exchange efibre is not available in my area and no physical phoneline has ever been in my house)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭OdgeXD

I'd steer clear of Eircom if possible, they charge well above average for lower than average speeds, customer service is very poor, you'll be locked into a contract for at least 12 months where you will have to pay a massive cancellation fee if you want out. Try looking at Sky or UPC if they're available in your area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Just an enquiry, I am currently receiving my broadband from a wireless service provider, but I wish to switch to a speedier service.
    I have no real need of a deal that includes calls, just a speedy & efficient broadband service, what could you offer me?
    (Even though I'm approx 700m from the eircom exchange efibre is not available in my area and no physical phoneline has ever been in my house)
    Hi Molester Stallone II

If you would like to PM me your specific address I can check to offer you an indication of what speeds to expect however in relation to cost/price the best advice I will be able to offer is to contact our sales team on free phone 1901.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement