Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Realistic Price for this please.

Options
  • 30-08-2014 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭

My Son is selling all his xbox games and his xbox. He seems to think he is going to make a fortune!!! He reckons he will get 400-500 for this I told him he wont so hoping if you guys let me know how much he can actually expect to get he will either decide to keep it or try sell it for a realistic price so he wont be too disappointed.

So he is selling:
    xbox 360 slim 250gb
    3 wireless controllers
    1 wired controller
    4 plug and play cables
    1 charging station that connects to the xbox and charges 2 controllers.

I think he may still have the box for it but not 100% sure.

The games are:
    FIFA 09,11,12,13,14
    Skate
    NHL 2k10
    NFL Tour
    PGR 4
    Pure/Lego Batman
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Shaun White Snowboarding
    C.O.D Ghost
    Assissns Creed
    Black OPS 1 and 2
    Modern Warfare 3
    MMA
    Gears of War
    Dead Rising 2-off the record
    Hitman
    Indian Jones/Kungfu Panda
    Red Dead Redemption- GOTY
    Dead Island Riptide
    MBA 2K13
    Tony Hawks Project 8
    WWE 2012 WWE 2014
    EA sports fight night round 3
    COD world at war
    Far Cry 3

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Just to note, this is valuations only folks, no sales allowed as per the charter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭danois

Myrddin wrote: »
    Just to note, this is valuations only folks, no sales allowed as per the charter

I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know. Would be very grateful for valuations tho.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭howardmarks

My advice is to split it up and sell it on adverts. The Xbox itself with a few games could fetch between 1 and 200. Its so subjective. There's a lot of games so bundles of 5 or 10 may sell better.
    Check out adverts and see for yourself the price ranges but keep in mind there's a lot of time wasters on there especially when it comes to consoles and games. A conservative estimate for the lot would be half what your sons thinking. The release of the Xbox one has brought the 360 down considerably.
    Good luck whatever you decide

Also look at eBay for what big bundles go for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

He would easily creep close to a hundred in store credit trading in some of those titles (most of what's there minus the older sports and racing titles) so of he's trading with an eye to buying a new console that's what I would do. Take the games that don't trade then and bundle them with the console. Would only sell two controllers with the console too, a third won't add any real value to it, sell the third with a play and charge kit separately

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭miece16

maybe about €150

i recently sold my flashed xbox elite 120gb, 2 controllers console with about 50 games for €200

• Advertisement
Advertisement