Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiet city centre pub good for sports

Options
  • 30-08-2014 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

Looking for a quiet city centre pub that will have two screens easy to see for this evening to watch the all Ireland semi final and the Everton v Chelsea game. Woodshed and Living Room I reckon will be jammers after the American football game in Croker so want to avoid that. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Could try the Boars Head, or Nealons. Both on Capel Street.
    The Lord Edward as well, have two screens, often showing different programmes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

Could try the Boars Head, or Nealons. Both on Capel Street.
    The Lord Edward as well, have two screens, often showing different programmes.

Thought of the Boars Head and that's where I would usually go but think it only has one sky box?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Thought of the Boars Head and that's where I would usually go but think it only has one sky box?

Quite possibly. Not somewhere I would normally go.
    The Lord Edward might be a better bet, and only a few minutes walk from there..

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭D33

The Duke's usually a good spot if you ask them to put something on they're usually pretty accommodating

Advertisement