Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration?

Options
  • 30-08-2014 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm going to be starting in DIT in September, but I haven't got my invitation to register yet. Should I try to contact the college or are they still posting out the letters? Any help is appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

yeah contact student services and they should be able to help ya

are you a CAO applicant or something else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Starfree

Yeah CAO, got the welcome pack so that's why I'm wondering. Will do that, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TheBoss11

Haven't got mine either, you should recive it in the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Same boat for me, email said 28th/29th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Same boat for me, email said 28th/29th.
    checked my email from last year(was first year then) they sent in 4th of september. Relax. There no hurry on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

bpb101 wrote: »
    checked my email from last year(was first year then) they sent in 4th of september. Relax. There no hurry on it

Ah yeah wasn't in a panic, got it today anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭homer911

Is web registration down?

Getting an account verification error saying my account is currently disabled, but I've also seen this when the system is down - can others log in at the moment?

Thanks

Advertisement