Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent in Lucan of Citywest

Options
  • 30-08-2014 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Which location is best ?

I'm thinking of renting a 3 bed, the duplex in citywest is much larger, but I think Lucan village is a better location. both 1200 per month.

What do you think?

I work city centre. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

harry999 wrote: »
    Which location is best ?

I'm thinking of renting a 3 bed, the duplex in citywest is much larger, but I think Lucan village is a better location. both 1200 per month.

What do you think?

I work city centre. Thanks

Having lived in both of take lucan a million times over. Great location. Citywest has the luas but F all else in reality

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭harry999

Rent Lucan or Citywest

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Lucan- its a mature area, with facilities and amenities. It may not have the Luas (which Citywest has)- but Citywest has nothing else going for it......

Advertisement