Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is everyone going up

• 30-08-2014 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Out of interest I am just wondering when everybody else are moving up to sligo? I am thinking of going on monday to get a feel of the place before college starts.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Out of interest I am just wondering when everybody else are moving up to sligo? I am thinking of going on monday to get a feel of the place before college starts.

There's an opening ceremony for the science block on Tuesday morning. Enda Kenny is cutting the tape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭Tucker.Tim

Does your course start early or something? Almost all won't begin until the 10th so most won't be down until the 9th and some other courses don't resume until the following Monday. I really doubt many will be back up in Sligo this week, most first years won't even be coming up until Sunday the 7th. Unless you know others that will be down next week too I'd expect it to be quite a lonely experience for most of next week. Town will be pretty dead too, the Brewery isn't opening up again until the 7th and that tells you how few they expect to be around next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭markboyable

Yeah going on the weekend wont happen for me because i have to go by train and the strike is on. So I will probably go on friday

Advertisement