Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Cannot restore iPhone 4S

• 30-08-2014 11:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭

This evening, my iPhone 4s was stuck on "searching" for a network, no matter what I did, I could not connect to a network. I had this problem once before and did a restore and all was ok afterwards.

This evening I did I restore but when it gets to the firmware part of the restore, it stops and I get a ERROR 3 message. I have tried many solutions online to no avail.

The phone is now stuck on recovery mode and I cannot change that. Is there any solution or is the phone fecked?? PLEASE HELP! I really do not want to have to buy an android phone while I wait for an iPhone 6! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Sounds like a hardware error. I'd take it to a repair shop.

Advertisement