Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney Sweeper Laois

Options
  • 31-08-2014 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Can anyone recommend a chimney sweeper/cleaner around the mountrath area and how much should one expect to pay, thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Roaster

Flem1984 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a chimney sweeper/cleaner around the mountrath area and how much should one expect to pay, thanks in advance!

I'm actually looking for one in Portarlington. Any recommendations please?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

I can thoroughly recommend Ivan Colton. He took over from Hugh Costello.

Based in Kilcavan Geashill so serving Laois and Offaly around Port and Mountmellick etc.

Very professional, very timely, 2 of them on the job. Arrives with a cherry picker and can do a lot of other jobs also. Did my chimney on Monday. Sound lads.

Strong & Sons. 086-8888012.

Chimney cleaning, chimney painting, powerwashing, Gutters, window cleaning, sand blasting, tree surgery.

e40 for the chimney and did a nice job tidying up too. Absolutely delighted to recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Bigtoe107

My father does chimney sweeping and guttering etc around port. His number is 0876962108 (Pat)

Also does window cleaning and painting/decorating.

Advertisement