Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Average rent in Moycullen?

Options
  • 31-08-2014 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Thanks in advance for any info. Was wondering how much rent is average for a two bed apartment in Moycullen village. Is it comparable to Galway city or Oughterard?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Moycullen is 8km from the city boundary..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Look on daft.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭icebergiceberg

Thank you for your responses.

I know exactly where it is; it is the average rent for 2 bed apt I was interested in finding out about.

No joy in daft.ie. The PRTB do an average rent index for areas around the country but they seem not to have any data on Moycullen strangely.

Again,thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

City -> County

As said, daft should be able to give you some pointers towards average rent for that size.
    Other than that maybe places like property.ie and so on but I don't think average prices are available.

Advertisement