Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy stamps besides post office d8

Options
  • 31-08-2014 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can buy a stamp around Kilmainham, Inchicore, Ballyfermot besides the post office?

Rang eurospar in Inchicore they don't sell them once the post office is closed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

lolo62 wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can buy a stamp around Kilmainham, Inchicore, Ballyfermot besides the post office?

Rang eurospar in Inchicore they don't sell them once the post office is closed

Maybe easons in heuston?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

You can buy them in st Stephens green shopping centre from a machine. Over beside dunnes bottom floor. Only if ur in that way

• Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

St James Hospital (just right of main reception with the carparking machine) have a big stamp buying and parcel sending machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

St James Hospital (just right of main reception with the carparking machine) have a big stamp buying and parcel sending machine.

Just drove to James, there is a lovely big machine...and its...out of order! Because there is a machine now the shop doesn't sell them any more. Jesus posting a letter should not be this hard.
    Thank you so much for letting me know, I'll use that in future, but will ring ahead to make sure its working first!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Aussie Sean

The letter you post or tried to post won't be collected from the post box until tomorrow evening so you still have time

• Advertisement

The letter you post or tried to post won't be collected from the post box until tomorrow evening so you still have time

there will be no stamp on it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Typical of post office the won't stock the machine to protect their jobs so people get pissed off and stop sending letters. Post office in nutgrove is the same but the card shop is well stocked with stamps and happy to sell them

Typical of post office the won't stock the machine to protect their jobs so people get pissed off and stop sending letters. Post office in nutgrove is the same but the card shop is well stocked with stamps and happy to sell them

Its crazy you can only buy a stamp in a post office or in one of about 3 vending machines (2 of those in the city centre)
    There should be vending machines in every spar and centra and/or behind the counter in case the machine breaks.
    Or at least a similar amount of access to stamps as there is to post boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Spar opposite Griffith College sells stamps.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Aussie Sean

lolo62 wrote: »
    there will be no stamp on it though!

LOL I meant you still had all day Monday to buy one. Did you get sorted in the end?

• Advertisement

LOL I meant you still had all day Monday to buy one. Did you get sorted in the end?

Ah I know,I was only messing with you! I did get sorted but had to get time off to do so..lesson learned. Will buy in bulk next time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kimkelly

There are various stores that are authorized to sell postage stamps. You can find all details related to it here -

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Spar opposite Griffith College sells stamps.

Good to know!! :)

Advertisement