Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Children's school books

Options
  • 31-08-2014 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if Easons in Maynooth sells children's school books? I know they don't have them on display anyway.

Any bookshop that does? Need to buy a few for someone in my class.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Maynooth Bookshop on the main street does.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

Easons sell school books online.
    Link
    Code BTSCLOUD may give you a 10% discount.
    Primary and secondary. Used them during the summer. Free delivery and covering for 69c. I got them in a couple of days,couriered to the door.

Castle books on the captains hill Leixlip sells them as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Easons in Maynooth have stopped selling them because the schools are back. I was in there yesterday. Maynooth bookshop does them or Easons in Liffey Valley or O'Connell Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Thank you peppa for that.
    Wow, books are so expensive. There are 2 children from families that don't buy the books (won't?) and I hate seeing him without one. Between two minds as to get them or not. Already picked up 1 or 2 for them. Reading Zone = €16??? :-0

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

Wow, books are so expensive.

Welcome to Ireland. Ruairi Quinn promised lots of reform but delivered little.

• Advertisement
Advertisement