Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changes to menu's since the Fleadh

Options
  • 31-08-2014 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭

Anyone notice that some restaurants have changed their menus lately, generally with less of a selection.

The yeats tavern for example had a very reduced menu the last time I was there admittedly over a week ago, and many of the currys etc... were missing from the menu. Also the steaks were not as well garnished, a couple of small tommatoes instead of mushrooms.

I was in Casa Mia in the italian quarter and they now appear just to have wraps and pre-packaged sandwiches.

I was in osta today and the paninis previously came with a small pot of relish and this no longer appears to be the case.

Anyone else noticed any changes in restaurants about the town. Bad form in my opinion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

yeah I noticed this the week after in a place I eat, was told it would be switching back, which it did within a few days. they had changed it to simplify the menu and make it easier to cater for the large crowds.

Advertisement