Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5-a-side game wanted

Options
  • 31-08-2014 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone is looking for an extra body for a game of 5/7/11-a-side at the start of the week (tomorrow or Tuesday)

Usually have a 7-a-side game but we have a week off

Cheers in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭manor

You are welcome to play with us.6 a side.
    Tuesday night in Kingfisher 8-9 on the astro turf pitch nearest the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭lassykk

manor wrote: »
    You are welcome to play with us.6 a side.
    Tuesday night in Kingfisher 8-9 on the astro turf pitch nearest the road.

Cheers I'll definitely will do that... I'll see you at 8 on Tuesday

My name is Séamus by the way. Don't want to be introducing myself as lassykk!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 iamabe

Hi Lads,

I just moved to Waterford, usually play a couple of times a week and wondering would anybody know of a game of astro going? I'm generally about monday to friday if anyone needs a body!

Cheers

Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭alphapa

lassykk wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone is looking for an extra body for a game of 5/7/11-a-side at the start of the week (tomorrow or Tuesday)

Usually have a 7-a-side game but we have a week off

Cheers in advance!

I play with a few lads every tues night pm me ur number and I'll give ya a txt if we are ever short! We usually always need one or 2

Advertisement