Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

complete central heating installation

• 31-08-2014 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking to put an offer in on a house but there's no central heating. It's a standard 3 bedroom house, front and back lounge plus kitchen and bathroom. I'd love to get a rough idea of how much it would cost to put gas central heating in. Would appreciate if anyone could help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

roganjosh wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking to put an offer in on a house but there's no central heating. It's a standard 3 bedroom house, front and back lounge plus kitchen and bathroom. I'd love to get a rough idea of how much it would cost to put gas central heating in. Would appreciate if anyone could help

Is there concrete floors to be dug up?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭roganjosh

No, all wooden floors

No, all wooden floors

Is there crawl space underneath ?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭roganjosh

No, not that I know of.

No, not that I know of.