Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st birthday venues

Options
  • 01-09-2014 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey there,

Does anyone know of any good venues in Dublin city centre for a 21st birthday party? I'm looking for somewhere with finger food and music for about 60-75 guests on a weeknight, that isn't too expensive if possible :)

Anybody familiar with any good venues that cater for this type of party? I'm not looking to rent out an entire venue, just an area/section of it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Upstairs in Jack Nealons is great for a party, it's about 250 to book the whole room.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Andi2014

Thanks a million, does that include a dj by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

You shouldn't need to pay a penny for booking an area / room. Just pay for finger food. You're bringing them guaranteed punters to buy drink all evening. Some even throw in free finger food for bringing your party there.

Off the top of my head places that would cater for your needs:
    The Mercantile
    J.W. Sweetman
    Howl at the Moon (can be quiet early on though)
    D Two

Advertisement