Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for cheap hostel in Dublin?

Options
  • 01-09-2014 6:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi,

I am looking for a clean, cheap hostel in the city centre. It's only for 1 night, so don't even mind a firm. Any ideas? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hi,

I am looking for a clean, cheap hostel in the city centre. It's only for 1 night, so don't even mind a firm. Any ideas? Thanks!

Thread moved from our Travel Independent & Youth forum to the Dublin City forum where it would be better suited as it is localised.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Generator Hostel in Smithfield has got some great reviews.
    I've never stayed there, but have in the one in London and it was great.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Generator Hostel in Smithfield has got some great reviews.
    I've never stayed there, but have in the one in London and it was great.

The Generator in London is absolutely terrible, dont know anything about the Smithfield one though.

Ashfield House on D'Olier St is as central as it gets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Avada

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    The Generator in London is absolutely terrible, dont know anything about the Smithfield one though.

Ashfield House on D'Olier St is as central as it gets.

Generator in Dublin was voted the third best hostel in the world by hotelscombined.com thats a pretty good review imo. Theyre berlin one is pretty good too btw

• Advertisement
Advertisement