Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Top 5 Rapper's Who Will Be Around In The Next 10 Years

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Slim1996

Jezek wrote:
    J. Cole before Kendrick? I'm not saying Cole won't be around but the chances of Kendrick being a major force are about X100

kendrick will be a force he's one of the 3 young kings atm but he'll never be as big as cole that's just a fact. His following is no where near as big or diehard as coles which is why cole will always be ahead of him when it comes to being the bigger artist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Slim1996 wrote: »
    kendrick will be a force he's one of the 3 young kings atm but he'll never be as big as cole that's just a fact. His following is no where near as big or diehard as coles which is why cole will always be ahead of him when it comes to being the bigger artist.
    Can't agree with this, kendrick is way more willing to change and adapt to a new sound whereas j Cole has sounded the same since Cole world.

Nobody wants to listen to the same thing over and over so I can see kendrick having the better longevity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Jezek

how is his following smaller? He sold way more? In any case according to your theory then his new album will sell less than Forest Hill?

Jezek wrote:
    how is his following smaller? He sold way more? In any case according to your theory then his new album will sell less than Forest Hill?

Forrest hill sold 371k first week dropped without notice, no promotion, no major singles just a straight up album. he even dropped born sinner same day as kanye and outsold hum. Kendrick only sold like 220k first week with gkmc and cole even sold 220k with his first album a year before gkmc. his fans will always continue to support his stuff and buy it

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

Forrest hill sold 371k first week dropped without notice, no promotion, no major singles just a straight up album. he even dropped born sinner same day as kanye and outsold hum. Kendrick only sold like 220k first week with gkmc and cole even sold 220k with his first album a year before gkmc. his fans will always continue to support his stuff and buy it

Kendrick is already a legend in the making with Section 80 and GKMC. Cole has put out average album after average album. I can't see how he could possibly be as big as he is today but there's no doubt that to me that Kendrick will have legend status.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 FJamel

Raury
    J Cole
    Drake
    Kendrick
    Nicki Minaj

FJamel wrote: »
    Raury
    J Cole
    Drake
    Kendrick
    Nicki Minaj

Raury hahhahahahha

• Registered Users Posts: 13 FJamel

I expected to get a slick comment for Nicki, not Raury.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

FJamel wrote: »
    Raury
    J Cole
    Drake
    Kendrick
    Nicki Minaj

1. No idea who they are.

2. Maybe.

3. I really hope not.

4. Yes.

5. Please God, no!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭colosus1908

Why was kendrick lamar out of the original top 5 list at first?...and Drake!!! was on the list!! like seriously?

Advertisement