Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help with the Canon S5-IS help.

• 29-08-2014 9:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭

I'd like to get a flash or a lens for my friend who has one of these cameras. I don't know a thing about photography or the technology standards. I dunno even if I could get other lenses because there's a bunch of other size numbers on the specs and I have no idea which ones I should be looking at. She likes macro photography, if that would make a difference.

I learned that a ring flash is useful for macro stuff, but that raises the problem of lens size again. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: I need help with the Canon S5-IS help? Good grief.........

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭jbv

Hi,

Not an DSLR Camera.

A complete range of optional accessories is available for the PowerShot S5 IS:

Tele-converter 1.5x lens (TC-DC58B)
    Wide-converter 0.75x lens (WC-DC58A)
    Lens Adapter/Hood Set (LAH-DC20)
    Close-Up Lens 500D (58mm)
    Canon Speedlite flash units (220EX, 430EX, 580EX)
    High Power Flash HF-DC1
    Soft Case (DCC-90)
    Compact AC Power Adapter (CA-PS700)
    Battery and Charger Kit (CBK4-300)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 canada1

if you want more info have a read a review (google it) Canon Powershot review

Advertisement