Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

visa debit card

Options
  • 01-09-2014 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

i need some help.  am in las vegas on holidays a the moment and today my visa debit card wont work.  it was workin yesterday and i have funds in my bank account and i am running out of cash.  can you please help me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi mumbles1.

Welcome to Boards.ie and thanks for your post.

As we do not have account access here, we would not be aware of the reason your card is not operating as expected for you.

Please contact your account holding branch directly and a representative will be happy to assist you. Alternatively if your account is registered with Bank of Ireland365, please call on 0818 365 365 / 0035314044000 or submit your query via The Online Service Desk when logged into 365Online.com.

Contact details for your branch can be found on our website here.

If we can help you with anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Laura

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi mumbles1.

We hope your enjoying your holiday in Vegas.

We were just wondering if the problem you were experiencing with your card has since been resolved?

Thanks,
    Laura

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Hi mumbles1.

Welcome to Boards.ie and thanks for your post.

As we do not have account access here, we would not be aware of the reason your card is not operating as expected for you.

Please contact your account holding branch directly and a representative will be happy to assist you. Alternatively if your account is registered with Bank of Ireland365, please call on 0818 365 365 / 0035314044000 or submit your query via The Online Service Desk when logged into 365Online.com.

Contact details for your branch can be found on our website here.

If we can help you with anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Laura
    Not sure the 0818 number will work outside Ireland, and you have given the wrong code on the 4044000 number it should be 01135314044000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi dobsdave,

Thanks for your reply. 

We gave the general international number and not the exit codes as we would not be sure where the call to us would be made from. The number you have mentioned is indeed the dialling code if you are calling a landline in Ireland from the USA.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement