Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ooking for someone with Meteor 4G broadband

• 01-09-2014 12:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I would like to check actual coverage of Meteor 4G in my home (between Adare and Patrickswell) but it seems getting a trial device from them is too tricky.

Would anyone in the Limerick area have such a device and be willing to hop over? And then, irrespective of the results, I stand you a pint or something :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

Is the area 4g compatible? I was out in adare the other day and did not have 4g coverage on the Three network.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭MichaelR

Well there are no gremlins eating up 4G signals, as Vodafone works fine. I know there is no Three 4G coverage; I just need to check Meteor 4G at my specific place as it is on the very edge of apparent coverage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,338 ✭✭✭✭phog

I have one but wouldn't be free til later in the week. If you get one sooner fire away, if you need me, send me a PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭MichaelR

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

According to this

https://store.meteor.ie/4g/

You should be fine. Maybe a bit patchy further out from Limerick city (outdoor only for example).

• Advertisement
Advertisement