Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Shuttle Bus from Sydney Parade

Options
  • 01-09-2014 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭

Saw this pop up on my twitter feed.

UCD setting up a shuttle bus from Sydney Parade to O'Reilly Hall car park. No doubt useful for some. Runs from 8-10am and 4-6pm, €1 a run. Though it doesn't say how frequent it will be.

Link here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Really good idea - it may actually change my commute if it's half decent and reliable.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Maldesu wrote: »
    Saw this pop up on my twitter feed.

UCD setting up a shuttle bus from Sydney Parade to O'Reilly Hall car park. No doubt useful for some. Runs from 8-10am and 4-6pm, €1 a run. Though it doesn't say how frequent it will be.

Link here

This is a great idea. i think it's beneficial for commuters but also for students on campus as sydney parade dart stop is quite close to Tesco. I've bad memories of walking up that hill back to campus with heavy shopping bags with rain sometimes added in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

That's fantastic - I used to leave my bike overnight at Sydney Parade when I was living on the DART line, had regular panic attacks that it wouldn't be there when I arrived. A good transport link on that rode makes UCD very DART accesible.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I wish they'd run a shuttle to smurfit too (okay so it's been one day)

Just wondering if anyone has used this and how they found it, what are the times like, etc.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

convert wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has used this and how they found it, what are the times like, etc.?

Can't quote the timetable verbatim, and there's one on the noticeboard outside the shop in the library, but it seems it runs from 8am-10ish and 4pm-ish to 5 in both directions.

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Can't quote the timetable verbatim, and there's one on the noticeboard outside the shop in the library, but it seems it runs from 8am-10ish and 4pm-ish to 5 in both directions.

Cool, thanks. Will check it out.

Advertisement