Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom webmail - multiple deletions required

Options
  • 01-09-2014 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭

I have had a peculiar glitch on my Eircom webmail for the last month or so. 

Normally, I read and delete emails from my inbox in batches, as my inbox is quite full of retained emails which I want to keep for the time being.

Recently, almost every time I delete a batch of unwanted emails by putting them in trash, the same ones come up again when I return to check mail. In some cases, I have had to delete the same emails 3 times before they are gone for good.

This is happening on more than 1 computer, so I doubt if it is anything wrong with my equipment.

Is anyone else having this problem, and what can be done about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi

Normally, I read and delete emails from my inbox in batches, as my inbox is quite full of retained emails which I want to keep for the time being.

Recently, almost every time I delete a batch of unwanted emails by putting them in trash, the same ones come up again when I return to check mail. In some cases, I have had to delete the same emails 3 times before they are gone for good.

This is happening on more than 1 computer, so I doubt if it is anything wrong with my equipment.

Hi Boulevardier

The best advice I can offer is to contact email support for advice on this.

Email support can be contacted on 1890260260 if you are an eircom broadband subscriber or 1530277100 of you are not an eircom broadband customer. 

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

Hi

Hi Boulevardier

Email support can be contacted on 1890260260 if you are an eircom broadband subscriber or 1530277100 of you are not an eircom broadband customer. 

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan, but in the meantime, have you come across anyone else mentioning this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi

Hi Boulevardier

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan, but in the meantime, have you come across anyone else mentioning this?
    I honestly can't say I have Boulevardier, I've also asked my collegues & they have not heard anyting like this either.

Al

Advertisement