Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre Issues in Dundalk

Options
  • 01-09-2014 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Is anyone in Dundalk having issues with eFibre packages or are there any faults/problems known to eircom staff?

My fibre broadband (resold by digiweb) has been down since early Friday morning and the support is terrible.

They're now saying it's an Eircom problem and that we (many customers in Dundalk) have to wait for eircom to fix it.

I'm suspicious as I see no one making complaints about their efibre being down on boards or other socail media to Eircom, Vodofane or others which would be the case if it were a general network issue.

I'm seriously close to cancelling my remaining contract and switching. How long would I be without service if I were to switch to Eircom?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

MC_G wrote: »
    Is anyone in Dundalk having issues with eFibre packages or are there any faults/problems known to eircom staff?

My fibre broadband (resold by digiweb) has been down since early Friday morning and the support is terrible.

They're now saying it's an Eircom problem and that we (many customers in Dundalk) have to wait for eircom to fix it.

I'm suspicious as I see no one making complaints about their efibre being down on boards or other socail media to Eircom, Vodofane or others which would be the case if it were a general network issue.

I'm seriously close to cancelling my remaining contract and switching. How long would I be without service if I were to switch to Eircom?

Thanks!
    Hi MC_G

I can confirm that there are no efibre area issues in dundalk however there may be an issue on your line which requires your provider to escalate to eircom engineers to resolve. The resolution timeframe should be no longer than four working days. I will be unableto check status of cases for issues sent from other providers as this can only be managed at a wholesale level.

To find out details and timeframes involved in changing to eircom please contact sales on free phone 1800503303

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement