Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KBC Bonanza

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

Zamboni wrote: »
    :) :pac:

Struggling to pay your mortgage but make sure you always meet repayments?
    You guys get nothing :(

In arrears and had to restructure?
    €2,000 for You! :D

http://www.independent.ie/business/personal-finance/banks-christmas-bonus-for-paying-your-mortgage-30551116.html

Gross oversimplification for exaggerated dramatic effect .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

Valetta wrote: »
    Gross oversimplification for exaggerated dramatic effect .

I'm looking for a job in journalism.

Seriously though, it is such a kick in the teeth to non delinquent borrowers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

KBC are a bit strange in my experience.

When I called to discuss a mortgage with them the amount they said we were likely to be approved for was ridiculously low - way lower than other banks. I told the guy on the phone this and asked was their any way we could apply for more, given our circumstances and he said that there was nothing he could do about it. Then he said if we wanted we could get our mortgage from another bank and then transfer it to KBC to avail of their lower interest rates. How that makes sense, I don't know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Zamboni wrote: »
    I'm looking for a job in journalism.

Seriously though, it is such a kick in the teeth to non delinquent borrowers.

I'm sure future lending will be severely curtailed, but grass is greener etc...

Advertisement