Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naas Racecourse open to public?

Options
  • 01-09-2014 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if Naas racecourse is open to the public who want to go running there?
    I know that there is a timed 5k run there every Saturday morning, but if I wanted to go in the evening after work would it be open?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Laneyh

Does anyone know if Naas racecourse is open to the public who want to go running there?
    I know that there is a timed 5k run there every Saturday morning, but if I wanted to go in the evening after work would it be open?

There is a running club there called Brendan's running club - meet on Monday and Wednesday evenings.
    I don't know whether the general public can go there independently
    I'm guessing maybe not, it might be a easy to shoot them an email

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

It's a bit dark and off the beaten track up there. Stick to the main roads. Street lights, cars, etc.

Advertisement