Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow boarding Kennel

• 01-09-2014 2:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

Hi, any good boarding kennel in Carlow / Bagenalstown are anyone would recommend. Need to put wifes dog into one for few days, a couple of times over the next two months.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Check your PM's. :) we can't recommend individual places here so I messaged you a place my family have used for years. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Check your PM's. :) we can't recommend individual places here so I messaged you a place my family have used for years. :)

It's okay to recommend services as long as it's personal recommendation, and not self-advertisement or shilling... it's just individual rescues that can't be named :)
    If you know a good place for the OP, tell the world ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

If it's not too far there's a good one in bennetsbridge, just outside Kilkenny City, called mucky paws.
    I use it, they are very well looked after there, my two go there and she even has paddling pools for hot weather (mine don't like water but most dogs have great fun in them, I've seen the videos!).
    If you want the number let me know, I'll PM you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

DBB wrote: »
    It's okay to recommend services as long as it's personal recommendation, and not self-advertisement or shilling... it's just individual rescues that can't be named :)
    If you know a good place for the OP, tell the world ;)

Well then, we used to always use Jerusalem Kennels. They are excellent, really lovely, and our cats and dogs were so happy there. Definitely recommended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Jerusalem kennels changed hands about 5 or 6 years ago, new owner seems nice, only used the cattery myself, my cats weren't happy. I haven't used them since.
    No idea what dog kennels are like though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement