Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sales Reps

Options
  • 01-09-2014 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Who does your sales? Is it CPM?

Regards

Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Xennon wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Who does your sales? Is it CPM?

Regards

Dave
    Hi Dave, 

Yes CPM are involved in some of our sales. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

Hi Tracey,

If they are involved with tele sales then I wanted to let you know that they are not doing Eircoms reputation any good. Twice we have been called by them trying to 'upgrade' us, to get us on to a 12 month contract. When asked if they can email us the details before we decide, one told us sure, took email details, never heard from again.

Another said that they 'Eircom' cant email any details out to us but they can read out our current offering..... an ISP ...that cant send email..... hmm

When asked if we could speak to a manager, there was none available, tbh it smelled of amature hour at the rip-off school of acting.

They should not identify themselves as calling from Eircom, but as a reseller of Eircoms products. Pushing your current customers to sign up for further 12month contracts with a pittance offer does not do Eircom any favours. 

I know that everything is practically outsourced at Eircom but surely they have someone monitoring who represents them?

FYI, I think you guys do a great job considering your positions at the front lines.

Regards

Dave_W

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Xennon wrote: »
    Hi Tracey,

If they are involved with tele sales then I wanted to let you know that they are not doing Eircoms reputation any good. Twice we have been called by them trying to 'upgrade' us, to get us on to a 12 month contract. When asked if they can email us the details before we decide, one told us sure, took email details, never heard from again.

Another said that they 'Eircom' cant email any details out to us but they can read out our current offering..... an ISP ...that cant send email..... hmm

When asked if we could speak to a manager, there was none available, tbh it smelled of amature hour at the rip-off school of acting.

They should not identify themselves as calling from Eircom, but as a reseller of Eircoms products. Pushing your current customers to sign up for further 12month contracts with a pittance offer does not do Eircom any favours. 

I know that everything is practically outsourced at Eircom but surely they have someone monitoring who represents them?

FYI, I think you guys do a great job considering your positions at the front lines.

Regards

Dave_W

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Xennon

I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment with this,  I will of course pass your feedback to operations for their consideration.

If you require a written or detailed quote in relation to discounts or packages I think the best people to chat to is our webchat team who will email you a copy of the webchat transcript upon completion - webchat can be contacted here: [/font]
    http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/[font=Times New Roman","serif]
    Thank you for your kind words for us here :)

Al[/font]

Advertisement