Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fibre rollout to Dundrum Co.Tipperary

Options
  • 01-09-2014 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭

Hello Lads,

I have seen some documentaion on the following site relating to fibre rollout in rural areas:
    http://fibrerollout.ie/where-and-when/tipperary/

it lists that dundrum , along with other areas are in the 'design' phase. Do you have any info on this as to when we could expect fibre in the Dundrum area ?.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

thehorse wrote: »
    Hello Lads,

I have seen some documentaion on the following site relating to fibre rollout in rural areas:

it lists that dundrum , along with other areas are in the 'design' phase. Do you have any info on this as to when we could expect fibre in the Dundrum area ?.

Thanks!
    Hi thehorse

We will be unable to confirm efibre availability/activation dates for plans currently in the design phase but indications do suggest that we should have more information in late 2015/ early 2016.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Hello Lads,

Thanks!
    Hi thehorse

We will be unable to confirm efibre availability/activation dates for plans currently in the design phase but indications do suggest that we should have more information in late 2015/ early 2016.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Lads,

Is that all the info you can provide ?. cause if it is, its totally inadequate. you guys do work for Eircom, dont you ?.

The answer you have given is again, one of the reasons why so many people are having broadband issues cause eircom simply refuse to give any clarity on rollout dates.

If a private company was rolling our fibre broadband, they would stick to timelines but you guys dont seem to care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hello Lads,

Thanks!
    Hi thehorse

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Lads,

Is that all the info you can provide ?. cause if it is, its totally inadequate. you guys do work for Eircom, dont you ?.

The answer you have given is again, one of the reasons why so many people are having broadband issues cause eircom simply refuse to give any clarity on rollout dates.

If a private company was rolling our fibre broadband, they would stick to timelines but you guys dont seem to care.
    Hi thehorse

Yes that's as much information we can provide as plans are currently in the design phase. I would like to offer you better information but plans which are at a design phase are provisional and not even agreed in full. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement