Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 14/15 dublin tournament.

Options
  • 01-09-2014 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey guys.

I'll be running a fifa 14(15 if can get my hands on a few copies) tournament at an event called Winterlan on november 16th in Dublin.

The prize is for the tournament is a minimum of €125 so far and will be more if I can obtain a willing sponsor.

The tournament itself will be double elimination with any club team being allowed.

Because I am a new user I can't post any links so excuse the copy-paste:

Console Gaming Room

Back, bigger and better we’ll have our chillout room full of consoles where you can kick back, relax and play with some friends. All included in the price of your spectator ticket. We’re also going to be holding some organised tournaments of:

Ultra Street Fighter 4
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2
    Marvel Vs Capcom 3
    Fifa 14/15
    Smash bros Melee tournament

Spectator tickets bought online will allow you to enter ONE tournament free of charge. Each additional tournament will cost €2. Weekend tickets bought on the door at €20 will also allow you one entry, however day tickets bought on the door at €15 will not get you entry to a tournament.

You can find most of the information if you search geekireland on google and look at the winterlan section.

If you have any questions then please ask!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 LzGaming

Please search Lazy Gaming Fifa Tournament on facebook.

This is the event for the tournament. If anyone is interested, invite your friends too.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭zEmo23

nice! I plan to attend the FIFA tournament and I know some friends that would be interested as well! How many players do you expect to participate? Also, how many consoles will you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 LzGaming

Honestly. This is the first time we're running it! So numbers are not something I really have. We expect to have 3 dedicated tournament consoles. Starting from 12pm. So far I'd say I've around 15 people into it so far!

Advertisement