Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AFL Finals

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

GIVE HODGE THE MEDAL!!!

Have $20 on him 15/1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,816 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Been checking the scores on footy live. Buddy got 4 goals. Nothing from Tippet. Fair play to Hawks, nearly 50 point margin.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭seipeal1

There was only ever three teams in it and one was not Port.

After todays 'debacle', and with Ryder going to Port, I think the only team that has the capability to match Hawthorne next year is 'the fourth' team. And I don't even support them!

Go Crows!!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 IrishDerbyfan

Hard to work out what went wrong. Hawks had a very good day. Sydney were as bad as I've ever seen them since 95. I think the ferocity of Hawks tackling surprised them in the first quarter and when it showed positively on the scoreboard the game just got away. Fair play to Hawks. Their confidence grew and they didn't tire. It was over by half time.

Advertisement