Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New thread for swapping XBox one games ?

Options
  • 01-09-2014 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Just wondering if we should set up a new thread for swapping XB1 games, or stick to the old generic Xbox swap thread here ?

Personally, I prefer a thread per console as it's cleaner - just wondering what people think ?
    (If people say stick with the old thread that's still fine with me !)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

deadl0ck wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Just wondering if we should set up a new thread for swapping XB1 games, or stick to the old generic Xbox swap thread here ?

Personally, I prefer a thread per console as it's cleaner - just wondering what people think ?
    (If people say stick with the old thread that's still fine with me !)

It's a good idea, but I'd prefer just the one thread. As the One becomes more popular and the 360 fades away, the old thread will maintain its functionality. I'll lock this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Agreed, the other thread is still quite current & recent too. With the 360 fading away over time, I don't see much use for separate threads :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement