Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Media - advice please!

• 01-09-2014 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi I want to do digital media next year and am repeating LC maths to get in.
    I'm not a mature student, but will be a bit older starting as I've spent three years working instead of college at this stage so I really want to have more of a plan rather than f***ing about for a few more years.

First of all, can anyone tell me anything and everything about this course. I want to take it with Anthropology as the arts course and I'm wondering how this would affect masters choices or even career opportunities.

I'm also wondering if it is part of the course to do a work placement?
    This is partly just because I want to spend some time abroad, and if I could get a placement abroad (I have native level German and speak good french) it would suit. I know that I could go on erasmus, but again, because I'll be a bit older I might prefer working and going out with people my age rather than the 19/20 year olds (however, I am sure that either way I'd meet people my age and enjoy it etc).

Literally any info about the course is welcome!!

Advertisement