Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waders? how much

Options
  • 01-09-2014 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

How much should i spend on a set of waders and is there any brand i should look out for. I have been told to go cheap enough as jumping over fences and branches will soon give you a hole or two. I sort of believe you get what you pay for with most things and dont mind paying a bit extra for comfort and reliability.

Any thoughts, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Personally, I will not pay for expensive waders. All seem to last the same length of time. I prefer hip boots and stick with the old style rubber boots. My current Wass boots are 7 years old, have been through ditches, briars, you name it, on an almost daily basis without a leak. It's the one bit of gear I don't think you get more for with a higher price tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

Hi,

I got some diawa waters from ridge pool tack shop about 2 years ago for game fishing etc, For about 50 Euro Altough big but i've had them for about 2 years there very good for the price!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭zombiekiller

thanks lads was lookin at two different pairs one is nylon and one is neoprene is there any big differences

just looked it up think il go with the neoprene.

Advertisement