Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

local produce

Options
  • 01-09-2014 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Anybody know of any local apple farms selling to the public yet ! You can't beat an Irish apple!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Fishy1

I rang Voegellars (Newrath) , but unfortunately they're not selling direct to the public this year, nor are they supplying any local shops. Such a pity, as their apples are the best!

I think that there's a place out in Portlaw selling their own apples? Much further away, outside Clonmel there's another lovely apple farm, can't remember the name of it. There's a campsite there too I think.
    Would love to hear if anyone can suggest any other places!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Anybody know of any local apple farms selling to the public yet ! You can't beat an Irish apple!

.Maurice and Lucy Walsh in passage East sell from an honesty box at their farm,2nd right turn after jack meads bridge on the passage road and it's on your right a mile or so down there.

Advertisement