Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket question

Options
  • 01-09-2014 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Sorry if this has been covered before but .... I want to ensure 2 seats at WHL for the Everton game end of November and was planning on using one of those ticket sites where they cost about £100 each, and then arranging the travel/hotel separately ....does that sound like a good plan? The Thomas Cook deal doesn't have the accommodation I'm after. I'm not a member and don't want to risk not getting tickets after paying all the travel etc (including for family who are travelling but not going to the match).

Any advice/experience with any of those ticket sellers, and getting tickets sent to Ireland, or delivered to hotel before match very welcome, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

jgoty2001 wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been covered before but .... I want to ensure 2 seats at WHL for the Everton game end of November and was planning on using one of those ticket sites where they cost about £100 each, and then arranging the travel/hotel separately ....does that sound like a good plan? The Thomas Cook deal doesn't have the accommodation I'm after. I'm not a member and don't want to risk not getting tickets after paying all the travel etc (including for family who are travelling but not going to the match).

Any advice/experience with any of those ticket sellers, and getting tickets sent to Ireland, or delivered to hotel before match very welcome, thanks.

With Everton being a 4pm ko on a Sunday i'd say you'll definetly pick 2 tickets via official sources rather than going through what are basically touts. Register to buy tickets on the official site and try your luck on 23rd October when they go on sale to non members and if they sell out try Stubhub. Doubt if you'll end up paying £100 for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Can a non member ring up whl and ask for match ticket? I was going to try to buy a family ticket for the Spurs V Asteras Tripolis game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Coolaboy wrote: »
    Can a non member ring up whl and ask for match ticket? I was going to try to buy a family ticket for the Spurs V Asteras Tripolis game.

Yes but you need to have a customer number afaik. You can do that online.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 jgoty2001

Thanks .. well the plane tickets are paid for so fingers crossed the tickets will come through. I guess worst case I'll pay over the odds on the day - would there be touts at the stadium??

I'll keep an eye on this thread in case anybody here can help secure a couple of tickets

Advertisement