Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Port beach sprint tri clogherhead

Options
  • 01-09-2014 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Missed the registration on this race and really want to do it as my last of the season and it's right beside me. If anyone has entered and can't attend please let me know and I'll happily take your place.
    Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭woody1

missed out on it too, was waiting to enter, checked this morning and it closed, pity..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

woody1 wrote: »
    missed out on it too, was waiting to enter, checked this morning and it closed, pity..

E mail pulse there is prob a waiting list

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭dited

Looks to me to be still open on the TI entry page; maybe TI closed entries temporarily this morning due to their site being hacked yesterday?

Edit: Confirmed on Twitter that the adult race is open for entries again but closing soon

Advertisement